Welcome to Grayson County Cooperative Extension Service. We are

an extension of the University of Kentucky and Kentucky State

University off-campus information network. Let us connect you

to UKKSU and the world. We deliver information, education, and

solutions. And we grow ideas into better communities, stronger local

economies, and healthier lives. Contact us today and see how we

can make a difference in your life.


To file a complaint of discrimination, contact Tim West, UK College

of Agriculture, (859) 257-3879; Terry Allen or Patty Bender, UK

Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity, (859) 257-8927;

or the USDA, Director Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W Whitten

Bldg.,14th & Independence Ave. SW, Washington, DC  20250-9410